Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Becoming to Be...

Who am I becoming? This is the question that is running through my head. I do not want to conform to what society stamps as the norm. I do not want to be identical to someone I admire. What do I want to be? I do want to be follower of Christ and radiate His love to a broken world. I want to help an individual to become the person he or she wants to be. I want to be influential not in a controlling way but I want to empower a person to be better. I think I love cheering for people because that makes me so happy knowing that God created that person with so much potential possibilities and abilities that maybe if I gently push him or her, just maybe he or she will have the courage to go forward instead of being stagnant or go backward. In my current state, I do not feel like I am making a difference very much. I strive to be active and engage in people's life but am I encouraging or empowering someone? I wonder if I am using my potential to God's glory and if not, what is keeping me? I just have this sense that I could be doing more but maybe I am being impatient again. I think there's still a lot more lessons to be learned and God is molding me each day. How am I becoming the person that God knows I can be? I think I need to start praying more and listening to Him rather than trying to figure it out on my own. Just thoughts I been pondering about. Thanks for reading and may God bless you abundantly!

1 comment:

  1. O God you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you; as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

    So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life and my lips will praise you.

    - Psalm 63:1-3

    ReplyDelete