Monday, June 8, 2009

God is ... Love

This last weekend, Craig Groeschel, pastor of LifeChurch.tv delivered the message on God is...Love. It's true, I heard all my life that God loved me but I'm not sure half of that time I heard that I truly believed it. Lately, all I can think about is how can a great God love me. I am amazed by His Grace and I don't think I truly understand how much God loves me. God loves each and every one of us that He would send His One and Only son to experience death and cleanse of our sins. God loves us so much that He came down to earth and became one of us. I think that God gives His Grace and Love to us and it is up to us either to accept it or decline it. My life without Him would contain chaos and fear. Even in the dry season when I feel like God is in the distant and I am at my worst, I know that He is with me through it all. Who am I that He would call me His own? I think I would be the smallest in the Kingdom of God if there ever was one. I constantly fail in loving my neighbor as myself and I am not sure I am loving my enemies as Jesus commended. I want to love like Jesus and follow hard after Him. To deny myself and take up His cross. Can I do that? Not on my own power but with His, I can. How do you see God? My God is Love and He loves me just for who I am. Grazie Signore. May Christ love dwell abundantly in your heart! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment