Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All Things New...

Yesterday was my first day of my new job and I also went to Hillsong United concert that I needed. I really love the Hillsong United's heart that it's not about the show but about encountering God by worshipping Him in singing the songs. Lately, I am just so amazed by His Grace and how can a Great God love us, sinners. Christ died for us and He died for me, smallest of all. I feel so minuscule and sometimes I wonder how can God use a person like me in this world, but He does. He is using me constantly even when I don't realize He is using me. For instance, my story is His story. Whenever I tell people about why I look the way I do and the joy that fills my heart, it's all Him. He's my reason for living and being here in DC. I can't imagine not having Him in my heart. Past weekend, Pastor Mark spoke about God is ... Spirit and I am still chewing on that. I think sometimes we as Christian forget about the Holy Spirit and I think I am coming to learn that I need the Holy Spirit in my life. God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit. I thirst and hunger for His coming. There's so many people who are searching for something to fill the longing they have. I wish with all my heart that they will stop searching because the answer is right in front of them; but who am I to say stop the search, I can't. More I read the Bible, more I become intrigued and in awe of God. His Love is beyond all measures and so amazing. I fail. I stumble. I am imperfect. However, His Grace has pick me up from the dirt and He whispers that He loves me just as I am. How can I keep on sinning when we have a God who loves us first? So many questions and thoughts to ponder. May God fill you with His love and may you experience His Grace. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment