Monday, May 11, 2009

Waiting ... Once Again.

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." -Psalm 27:14

So, last Friday, I had my interview for the position in the current company I am working for as a consultant. Interview was almost a hour long and questions asked were challenging and thought-provoking to say the least. I responded to the questions as best way I could answer the interviewers and I hope that my responses were what they were looking for in the candidate they want to hire for this particular position. I won't know about the decision from the interviewers until couple weeks but I have hope in the LORD who is all-knowing and is in control of all situation. Whatever the decision, I pray that I am in the center of His Will and not on my own ambition. Right now, all I can is wait and pray that He will lead me to a job that is in His Will, not mine. Also, in the process of waiting, I will continue to apply for more jobs and see if I get any more interviews while at it. Song that really struck me this weekend was "Everything" by Tim Hughes. I want Christ to be my everything and the lines that jumped out to me were:
"God in my hoping There in my dreaming God in my watching God in my waiting
God in my laughing There in my weeping God in my hurting God in my healing"
And the song continues with "Christ in me, Christ in me, Christ in me, Hope of Glory. Be my everything. " To check out the lyrics to "Everything": http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics/awesome/awesome4260.html
So, here I am waiting and watching that wherever Christ leads me, I will follow Him. May Christ fill you with His overwhelming love and grace! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment