Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Adventure

It's been couple days now since I found out that I was officially hired for a position at my current company and the initial excitement has slowed down. I was so excited and happy to be hired (especially in the economy we live in) and I was smiling the whole day. I love adventures and taking on life; however, I do not like to put myself in risk though. I like to be daring but there's also part of me that talk myself from going for whatever challenge I may face at a certain situation. As much as I was thrilled about my new job, there also came the worries of if I would meet the expectation of my new supervisor and how I would perform in my new job. I know it's silly of me to start thinking this way but I am still recovering perfectionist and people-pleaser. I am an optimist and I see every opportunity as building more experiences in life and meeting new people; however, I am also a worrier. I see my new job as a new adventure and new chapter in my life. My first real permanent job with benefits and working in a company with good cause. I know that there's going to be challenges ahead but there's also going to be great opportunities. I pray that my new job will help advance the kingdom of God whether that be me sharing my faith with my co-workers through words or my life examples. I am looking forward to the new adventure and what God will do through and in my life. :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment