Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thankful :)

On the eve of my birthday, I am so thankful to God for all He has done in my 25 year life. I would not be the person I am right now if it hasn't been for God. I am also thankful to my parents who loved me and disciplined  me to follow Christ by their own life examples. I am thankful to my little brother who challenged and encouraged me in brotherly way. I am thankful that I have the great honor of being a follower of Christ and living for Him. I am thankful for being filled with the Holy Spirit and that my life is not my own. I am thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ who push, inspire and love me even with my faults. I am thankful for my friends who have been with me through the tough times and good times. I am thankful that I am alive and I am thankful beyond measures. I am thankful to my Creator that He created me and allowed me to dream big and not to give up when life throws all kinds of situations. God is so good, all the time! So far so God. I pray that I will live only for Him and I will fix my eyes on Him. May Christ fill your heart with overwhelming love and may you be blessed abundantly from the Creator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment