Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting Closer...

I can't believe in two days, the first team is flying over to Ethiopia! Time flow by and wow, what adventure it has been preparing for Ethiopia. I think after I come back from Ethiopia, I decided I am going to take a break from anything related to organizing an event of some sort that includes my birthday. I think I need to recharge and be in solitude. Don't get me wrong, I think it's important to be in fellowship with my family in Christ; however, Jesus went into solitude to refuel by praying and being with the LORD. I need that so much! To be alone with God. Not running around like a chicken without an head. Jesus said to come to Him and He will give us rest (Matthew 11:28-30). So after the trip, I think I am going to have a time when I do absolutely nothing. That's right, you can hold me accountable. I am not going to think about work or anything related to doing something. I may even take naps during my free time and actually watch TV in my living room. All seriousness, I am looking forward to going over to Ethiopia and I am so excited to see what God will do through and in us when we are in Ethiopia. So, I am also excited to be rooming with one of my favorite people when we are in Ethiopia!!!! She has challenged and encouraged me so much. I hope I will give the same encouragement to everyone in the group. Thank you for praying for me and my team (both 1st and 2nd trips). May God give you peace and bless you today! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment