Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loading Up on Vitamin C

I am not sure what's going on with me physically but I am not feeling very well today and decided to take the day off from work to rest. I think part of it is due to being stress and just letting whatever stress that I had go. So, yes, I am in-taking whatever Vitamin C I can take hold of and hoping I don't get really sick since if I get sick, I am in big trouble. Anywho, I got a phone call from the hiring manager that offered me the job and the offer I did not accept. I guess the hiring manager was wanting to know the reason why I declined and I am not sure but I had the words to tell her (which rarely happens with me). I think God gave me the words to say and I ended the phone call with the hiring manager in good terms. One struggle I am facing is self-doubting myself even though I have peace about declining the job. I am human and I tend to beat myself up a lot of times when it's not necessary. So, I am praying that I will stop doubting myself and go forward. When God closes a door, He opens another door or maybe a window (alternative to a door...nothing wrong with that. :) ) My hope is in the Lord and I believe that God created me for a reason I am still trying to figure out. Whatever I do, I hope that God will be glorified and His love shine through me. May God bless your day abundantly and may He put joy in your heart that only He can put in your heart! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment