Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thankful!

What a day! I love what the Lord is doing in my life and excited to see what He will do in my life. Today, I had the great privilege of being part of Ethiopia fundraiser event and I am so thankful to God for all that He has done thus far and will continue to do for His glory! Event was great! It was more than I expected to be and I enjoyed the event so much! I loved seeing all the people who attended the event. I am thankful for the generosity of people and their willingness to support the Ethiopia team. I love serving alongside my Ethiopia team (both 1st and 2nd team...actually we're one with two trips!) I am thankful and all the glory to God who has surpassed everything I imagined for a fundraiser event. I am just thankful and I am in awe of Him who is in control. I am thankful to all the people who are praying for me and my team to Ethiopia. Thank you! I appreciate all the prayers and as days draw near for our team to go over to Ethiopia, it is crucial that we are covered in prayer! May God bless you more than you can imagine! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment