Saturday, March 28, 2009

Retreat

This weekend, I had the great opportunity to attend Alpha Get-Away retreat as a small group leader. Last time I went on this retreat, I was the guest but being there as leader, I felt I got a lot of it as the last time. I think I needed this retreat to just get away from the city and all the worries that was looming around me. Right now, I have to make a decision that will impact my life. Every decision will affect some aspect of my life but this one I think will be ranked up in the top. I enjoyed the fellowship with my small group and rest of the Alpha guests and leaders. I feel exhausted though coming back even though we didn't stay up very late as compared to other retreats I been on. It was good to be away from the familiar surroundings and be in a new place. As the deadline for my decision draws near (very soon), I pray that I won't take the easy way but one that will glorify Christ and be on the narrow road. I pray that you will find peace in Christ and have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment