Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mistakes

I make mistakes and I try to learn from those mistakes so that I don't make them again. For example, I need to be more careful when I am xeroxing a document at work or not be overly friendly so I don't give the wrong impression to people. I like to take risks and I am learning that even with that I make mistakes; however, I can learn from them, right? I like to try new things and part of that also can mean that I can make mistakes while doing whatever new thing I am trying. For a long time, I was afraid of making mistakes and that is part of my perfectionism that I put on myself. I know now that it's okay to make mistakes and part of making mistake is learning from it rather than blame myself that I made a mistake. Also part of being perfectionist for me is being people-pleaser. I try to make everyone be happy or be so flexible to accommodate the other person so they will be pleased. I know now that there are people who will like me and there will be people who don't like me for reason unknown. As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I am making a resolution to strive to be less of a perfectionist and people-pleaser. Maybe then, I will be less stressed and be more content about myself. Hope you have a great day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment