Monday, December 15, 2008

Patience

Okay, I am going to be upfront and honest. I am an impatient person and even if I appear patient, I probably am being impatient inside or talking myself into being more patient. Lately, I been noticing that I want things to be done more quickly even if I just have to wait five or less minutes. I know, it's sad, but it's one of my flaws. Yet, God calls us to wait on Him and not be haste, rather follow His lead. I am getting to a point where I want a permanent job right now but I know that God has something great for me and I just have to wait. Waiting to catch a train at the metro station, just have to say, I am glad ipod/mp3 player was invented to keep the time going. I strive to be more patient each day;yet, somehow I manage to fail at that. Sigh. So, yesterday evening, my friend had her birthday dinner at the Melting Pot. Good company, good food and good conversations, all great; however, the dinner lasted almost four hours and I was pretty impatient to get home by the end of the dinner. I mean I should have been enjoying my time at the dinner and I did to some capacity but once again, my impatience got the best of me. Maybe, starting right now, I need to practice patience and be content at where I am in my life. I also need to learn how to relax more rather than stress about every little thing but another story in itself. Well, I am going to keep this blog short for today since last few blogs were pretty long. Happy Monday and may God bless your day abundantly! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment