Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Running Through the Rain

I love the feeling of running through the rain and feeling the rush of raindrops on my face. I do not like getting wet or getting rained on; however, when I run in the rain, I feel like I am trying to escape from getting completely wet. For some reason, I feel so refreshed and become more awake. It does not make sense to run in the rain but for me, I take pleasure in running in the rain. Trying to outrun the raindrop from getting me wet makes me somehow happy. I realize it's simple things in life that makes me happy. I do not like when things are complicated and confusing. Sometimes, I think I just make things complicated by analyzing something that's simple more confusing. I am learning that I should take each day with simplicity and cut out excess that will weigh me down. Stress is something I do really well and I want to stress less. Be more simple in my thinking and not analyzing more than I need to do. Running through the rain. Smelling the roses. Taking the time to just be. Simplicity in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment