Thursday, January 29, 2009

Waiting...

God answers prayers and I truly believe He is constantly at work. God's answer can be immediate or sometime least expected. Right now, I am waiting on the LORD on many aspect of my life and as someone who is impatient, I want to know right away. I am amazed by Him who has answered a lot of my prayers and there are some prayers that I am still waiting on. Being patient and trusting in Him. Having faith in Him rather than worrying about my circumstances right now. Having hope in Christ rather than being negative or even pessimistic about life. To have my focus be on doing the will of God and fixing my eyes on Christ. To take the narrow path than the broad. To wait rather than wanting to know right now. God is teaching me much and continues to discipline me as I wait on Him. I pray that in this season of waiting, I won't lose heart and give up. 

"Yet I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; O my God, do not delay." -Psalm 40:17

No comments:

Post a Comment